Monday, November 26, 2007

Old School Japanese Punk Assault Part 2



Okay so sorry it's been a couple days, I was on vacation and shit. But here's some more great Japanese punk stuff from the 80's. I've got Gess's 1983 "Suffer Damage" demo. Final Count's s/t flexi ep from 1984. Freedom's 1984 "Last Revolution" 7". Desperate Children's 1986 "Chaos Fuck Day" 7" ep. And Ikka Shinjyuu's "Dead Section" flexi from 1985 and "Dead Section III" from 1988.

There is a "Dead Section II" but alas I do not have it, so you'll have to find it elsewhere. All of these are pretty obscure. I think that the 83 demo was the only thing Gess ever released and I think the same can be said of the Freedom release (don't quote me on that). Anyway, all this shit tears so enjoy.

Track Lists (ugh it's a long one).

Suffer Damage
1. Suffer Damage
2. Kusodomo
3. (Japanese Title)
4. Cruelty Bomb
5. Hatred
6. Super Punk Man
7. Historyed Glory Dead
8. Beast
9. Give The Noise
10. War Criminal
11. Sutter and Call


Final Count
1. Imitate A Human
2. Silence
3. Will Full Life
4. No Follow The Fashion
5. Double Faced Person

Last Revolution
1. Suicide
2. Last Revolution
3. Shit Babies
4. Freedom System

Chaos Fuck Day
1. Chaos
2. Fuck Day
3. I Love Punk

Dead Section
1. Dead Section
2. I Don't Know
3. Dead You

Dead Section III
1. Just Suicide
2. Dead Section
3. No No No
4. Kanjii









DivShare File - 1983 suffer damage demo 1983.zip

DivShare File - 1984 final count flexi ep.zip

DivShare File - 1984 last revolution 7__.zip

DivShare File - 1986 chaos fuck day 7__ flexi.zip

DivShare File - 1985-1 dead section flexi.zip

DivShare File - 1988 dead section iii.zip

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you is a godsend brutha!!! keep on slappin' me da japcore gooodness!!!

Slobodan Burgher said...

yeah me too!!! i might have some of these but i am gonna grab everything just in case!! thanks

Anonymous said...

thank so much for all of these eps! i've been trying to hear the other ikka shinju flexis for forever! i think 7inchpunk has their slowdown 7" up.

do you happen to have the AKA flexi?

thanks again!

Anonymous said...

i posted the ikkashinjyu "slow down" at 7inchpunk. thank you for answering my call to post their other stuff!! also, many thanks for the Gess demo. ive had a crap dub for years. im guessing your rip is better than what i got, plus you got a song list!! they also have a few tracks on the Violent Party label cassette omnibus from 1984 called "DownTown Street Punker", which the Japanese label Anarchy Centre reissued on CD about 7 years ago...

Anonymous said...

oh yeah- the "kanji title" on the ikkashinjyu "Dead Section III" ep is a cover of the Stalin track called "Deki-Ai"; which originally appeared as the last track on side 1 of "Trash", but Michiro Endoh has reworked it later as a track on his "Terminal" LP in 1988. a very artsy, but still great version i might add...

phillip cheesesteak said...

Thanks for the comments everyone. Great info wedge, much appreciated! I'll see what I can do about that AKA flexi there. I don't currently have it but if I get a hold of it I'll put it up for sure.

Anonymous said...

How come I didn't get to know this blog back in 2007? Luckily most links are still active 7 years after! Thanks a lot for the Ikkashinju stuff!! Sadly the Aburadako demo link doesn't seem to work... Great stuff, thanks again, saludos

Fernando :)